How to Get a Free Bicycle: Today in this article we will give you information about the scheme of Uttar Pradesh which is being run by the UP government for the workers of the state. The government is running many types of schemes to provide benefits to the citizens of the state, one of them is Uttar Pradesh Free Cycle Scheme. Through this scheme, free cycles are provided to the laborers through Shramik Card. For this, an assistance amount of Rs 3000 is given to the labourers. You can get this information by reading this article.
By giving bicycles to laborers, they get financial assistance and it becomes easier for them to go to work. Many times they find work at very far distances due to which they have to go to work on foot, hence the government is running a free bicycle scheme to reduce their problem. For this, the government provides Rs 3000 to the laborers for a bicycle. If you also want to take advantage of this, then you can apply through the application process mentioned in this article. The information is given in detail below.
How to Get a Free Bicycle? – Overview
|Name of Article
|How to Get a Free Bicycle?
|Citizens of Uttar Pradesh
Eligibility in Free Cycle Scheme
- It is mandatory for the laborer to be a native of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should not have received a bicycle from any government scheme.
- It is mandatory for the worker to be registered at least 6 months in advance.
- Aadhar card should be linked to the bank account.
- Aadhar card
- labor card
- Ration card
- bonafide certificate
- Address proof
- income certificate
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to Get a Free Bicycle?
- If you want to apply for this scheme then you will have to download its form. For this you will have to go to the official website.
- After that its home page will open in front of you in which you will see many options.
- From those options, you have to select the Download option under What’s New.
- After that a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select the option of Scheme Common Application Form.
- After this, the PDF of the application form will open in front of you, you have to download it.
- Fill all the information in this form and attach the documents with it. After that go to the concerned department and submit it along with the documents.
- After that, those who are eligible for this scheme will get a free cycle.
- Helpline Number – 18001805160 , 05122297142 , 05122295176
- UPBOCW Head Office – Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board, 2nd Floor, A & D Block, Kishan Mandi Bhawan, Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar Lucknow – 226010
To get a free bicycle, open the government website upbocw.in. After this, select the download option under What’s New. After that you select the option of Scheme Common Application Form. After this, download the form and fill all the information in it. Now submit the form along with all the documents to the concerned department. If you are a letter then this will give you a free cycle.
FAQ’s How to Get a Free Bicycle?
Where to get the free cycle form?
You can download the cycle scheme form from its website upbocw.in or can also get the form from the concerned department.
Where is the free bicycle scheme?
This scheme is of Uttar Pradesh which is being run to provide financial assistance to the laborers of the state.
What is the website of Free Cycle Scheme?
The official website of UP Free Cycle Scheme is upbocw.in. You can get more information from this.
How much subsidy is given in UP Cycle Assistance Scheme?
Under UP Cycle Assistance Scheme, laborers will be given a subsidy of Rs 3000 to buy bicycles.
How to get a free bicycle? We have given you all its information in detail in this article so that you can easily apply for the bicycle and take advantage of it. Laborers get financial assistance through the free bicycle scheme.
We have given you information related to the Free Cycle Scheme, hope you understood all the information well. You will get more such information from this website. Please share this Article, thank you.
How to Get a Free Bicycle?, How to Get a Free Bicycle?,