How to Fill Sewing Machine Form?: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched this scheme to provide free sewing machines to poor and economically weak women. So that it can become a means of earning for economically weaker women so that women also become self-reliant and do not remain a burden on others. Under this scheme, all the poor women of the city and village whose age is 20 to 40 years can apply. And handicapped and widowed women can also apply.
This scheme has just been announced by the government for some states as follows. -Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Bihar, Madhya Pradesh. If you are from this state and your husband’s annual income is less than 1 lakh 20 thousand, then you can also get the sewing machine for free by filling the sewing machine form. Through this you can earn money and take care of your children. So let us tell you all the process of filling the sewing machine form through this article.
How to Fill Sewing Machine Form?
- Women who want to apply for this scheme will first have to go to the Official Website of the government. Due to which its home page will open.
- You have to download the application form of Sewing Machine Scheme from its website. You can also download the application form from the link given below.
- If you want to download the form of Sewing Machine Scheme then you can do so by visiting the website.
- After that, you have to download the form, print it and fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- Now photocopies of all the required documents have to be attached with the application form.
- After that the application form along with the documents has to be submitted to the concerned office where it is verified. So that if you are eligible for it, you will get a free sewing machine.
- In this way your application for sewing machine will be completed.
To fill the sewing machine form, you will have to go to the government website india.gov.in. After this, the website will open on your screen in which the link of the application form will appear, select it and download the application form, then after filling all the information required in the form, go to the office and submit it. In this way, you can fill the form for sewing machine.
FAQ’s How to Fill Sewing Machine Form?
Where can I get the form for Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
You can download the form by going to the link given above or you can contact the tehsil.
Who can take benefit of PM Sewing Machine Scheme?
All economically weaker women whose annual family income does not exceed Rs 120,000 are eligible.
What documents are required in the Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
In the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Passport Size Photo, Community Certificate, Mobile Number, if the woman is disabled then Handicapped Certificate, if the woman is a widow then Destitute Certificate.
How to fill sewing machine form. Its entire process has been explained in detail above. If you have followed this article till the end, then you will not have any problem in filling the sewing machine form. Hope you people liked this information.
Similarly, this website will keep giving you information about new government schemes so that you can get the benefits of government schemes. If you like this article then do share it so that all women can fill the sewing machine form. Thank you.
How to Fill Sewing Machine Form, How to Fill Sewing Machine Form, How to Fill Sewing Machine Form,