How to Apply Online For NREGA Job Card? 2024 – If you are working in your Gram Panchayat under MNREGA. So it is mandatory for you to have a job card because all the work done by you is recorded on this job card. If you do not have a job card, you will not get work in NREGA. If someone in your family has a job, and your name is entered in it, then you can work in MNREGA.
Earlier, to get a job card made, one had to fill a form and give it to the village head or someone else in the Gram Panchayat. Only then your name would appear in the Gram Panchayat list and a job card would be made. But now if you want, you can apply online for job card sitting at home. If you do not have a job card and are thinking about applying online, then you must read this article till the end. Because in this article I will discuss with you NREGA Job Card Apply Online along with its benefits, eligibility and other aspects.
How to Apply Online For NREGA Job Card? – Overview
|Name of Department
|Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
|Name of Article
|How to Apply Online For NREGA Job Card?
|By the then Prime Minister of the country Dr. Manmohan Singh
|NREGA Bill Publication Date
|22 March 2005
|Date of Passing of NREGA Bill
|23 August 2005
|Year of NREGA launch
|2 February 2006
|To provide 100 days employment to the citizens of rural areas.
|Citizens of India
Benefits of NREGA Job Card
NREGA Job Card has the following benefits –
- The applicant is provided guaranteed employment within 15 days from the date of application.
- Efforts are made to provide work to the applicant within 5 Kilometers of his native residence or within the block. If the applicant lives more than 5 KM away from the workplace, he will be entitled to traveling and subsistence allowance (10% of minimum wage).
- The worker is paid within a week or within a maximum of fifteen days.
- The amount is paid equally to men and women.
- Shade, drinking water and first aid arrangements are made at every work site.
Eligibility for NREGA Job Card
Some eligibility criteria have been fixed for you for NREGA job card, which are as follows –
- The age of the applicant must be at least 18 years.
- The applicant should be a resident of rural area.
Documents Required For Job Card Application
For job card application you need the following documents –
- Photograph of the applicant.
- Name, age and gender of all NREGA job card applicants of the applicant’s household
- Village Name, Gram Panchayat, Block
- Identity Certificate (Ration Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar, PAN)
- Applicant S.C. / S.T. / Details of whether he is a beneficiary of Indira Awas Yojana (IAY) / Land Reforms (LR) or not.
How to apply NREGA Job Card Online?
If You want to Apply Online For Job Card, You Can Follow the Following Steps –
- First of all, open the official website of Umang or Umang App.
- After this, if you are not registered then first of all you should register yourself and login or if you are registered then login through your mobile number or MPin or OTP.
- After login, search MGNREGA in the search box above or go to the Recently Used Services section and click on MGNREGA.
- As soon as you click, three options will appear in front of you –
- Apply For Job Card
- Download Job Card
- Track Job Card Status
- Out of these, click on “Apply For Job Card”.
- After this, a page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill all the information related to “General Details” like –
- Name of father or husband
- full address
- state name
- Selection of social category or caste
- Name of the head of the family.
- ration card number
- Then after this click on the “Next” button.
- As soon as you do this, another page will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill the information related to “Applicant Details” like –
- mobile number
- aadhaar card number
- Then go to upload and upload one of your photos.
- Then after this click on “Apply For Job Card”.
By doing this, your form will be submitted and you will get the registration number or receipt or reference number. After making the job card, you will be provided NREGA job card number.
Track Job Card Status
After applying for the job card, it is very easy to track its status. For this you will have to follow the following steps:
- If you have applied for your job card and you want to track job card status, then follow the steps given above and click on “Track Job Card Status”.
- As soon as you do this, a page will open in front of you. In that you enter “Reference Number” and click on “Track” located below.
- As soon as you do this, information related to “Track Job Card Status” will appear in front of you, you can see it.
How to Download job Card?
- If you want to download the job card, then follow the steps given above and click on “Download Job Card”.
- After this, a page will open in front of you, in which you have to click on “Download Using” and click on Reference Number or Job Card Number.
- Then whatever you have selected, enter that number and click on the “Download” button below.
- By doing this you can download the job card.
Related Articles –
|View Gram Panchayat List
|NREGA MIS Report
|How to get NREGA wage list?
|What is the MNREGA wage?
|How to Check Money in job card?
|Unnati Yojana Skill Development
|Chhattisgarh Job Card List
|Jharkhand job card list
|punjab job card list
|Rajasthan job card list
|Madhya Pradesh Job Card List
|Bihar job card list
|Uttar Pradesh Job Card List
|Full form of NREGA
frequently Asked question
What is job card?
Job card is an important document that records the rights of workers under MNREGA.
For how many years is the Job Card valid from registration for?
The job card is valid for five years from registration.
Is there any provision for providing duplicate job card?
Yes, a job cardholder can apply for a duplicate job card. If the original is lost or damaged.
How to Apply Online For NREGA Job Card?