How to Check NREGA Job Card Status – Mahatma Gandhi NREGA scheme comes under the department of Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India. Under this scheme, poor citizens of rural areas are provided a guarantee of 100 days of employment in their own area. This has reduced migration from villages to cities, while common citizens have also got new employment opportunities. To get employment under NREGA scheme, rural citizens require a job card.
Without a job card, no person can get 100 days of work under the NREGA scheme. In such a situation, if you have not yet applied for Job Card, then do it as soon as possible. After applying for NREGA Job Card, you are provided a reference ID, through which you can check the NREGA Job Card Status if you wish. Below I have explained in detail the process to check NREGA job card status.
How to Check NREGA Job Card Status – Overview
|Name of Department
|Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
|Name of Article
|Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
|Name of Post
|How to Check NREGA Job Card Status
|By the then Prime Minister of the country Dr. Manmohan Singh
|NREGA Bill Publication Date
|22 March 2005
|Date of Passing of NREGA Bill
|23 August 2005
|Year of NREGA launch
|2 February 2006
|To provide 100 days employment to the citizens of rural areas.
|Status Check Mode
|Citizens of India
How to Check NREGA Job Card Status
If you have applied for MGNREGA job card. And you want to check NREGA Status now, then you can check NREGA Job Card Application Status by following the following steps:
- First of all, visit the UMANG app or UMANG Portal, whose official website is – https://web.umang.gov.in/.
- Now you register or log in here with the help of your mobile number and OTP.
- After logging in, search for MGNREGA service in the search bar and click on it.
- Now MGNREGA page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see 4 options, out of these you click on the option of Track Job Card Status.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you enter the Reference Number, you will get this number after online application.
After entering the reference number, click on the Track option. After this, NREGA Job Card Status will appear in front of you, you can track your NREGA Status by looking at it.
|View Gram Panchayat List
|NREGA MIS Report
|How to get NREGA wage list?
|What is the MNREGA wage?
|How to Check Money in job card?
|Unnati Yojana Skill Development
|Chhattisgarh Job Card List
|Jharkhand job card list
|punjab job card list
|Rajasthan job card list
|Madhya Pradesh Job Card List
|Bihar job card list
|Uttar Pradesh Job Card List
|Full form of NREGA