Tala App Personal Loan Apply Online 2024: If you want to get a small loan amount sitting at home. And if you want to know about any online loan application that can give you a loan up to ₹ 10000, then you should definitely try Tala Loan Application. So Tala Loan Application is an international loan giving application which can give you loan ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 10000, that too within 3 to 4 minutes.
Today in this article we will give you information about “What is Tala Loan App”. We will also tell you how to take loan from Tala Loan App. Apart from this, you will also get complete information about Tala Loan Application in the article.
What is Tala Instant Loan App
In the year 2019, on 15th October, Tala Instant Mobile Loan application was uploaded on Google Play Store by Tala Mobile. At present the size of Tala application is around 10 MB. And more than 500000 people have installed Tala application on their devices from Google Play Store. Tala application promises to give you loan ranging from ₹1000 to ₹10000 within 3-4 minutes.
To give loan through Tala application, neither salary slip is demanded from the customer nor bank statement is demanded. And most importantly, the application does not care about the credit score of the customer, that is, the entire process is paperless on the application.
On the Tala application you have to answer some simple questions and follow the prescribed procedure. By doing this, you get loan approval and you receive the approved loan money in your bank account. Apart from India, this application is also working in countries like Mexico, Kenya and Philippines.
Once you avail the loan through the application, you get the option to repay it within the application itself. If you want, you can also pay the loan through UPI or net banking.
To avail loan through this, you have to present any two IDs as verification. That ID can be Aadhar Card, Voter Card, PAN Card.
Eligibility for taking loan from Tala Loan App
Some qualifications have also been kept for taking loan during Tala application. Which you must complete, only then you will get the loan from the application. The eligibility information is as follows.
- The age of the applicant person should be more than 21 years.
- The applicant should have his own business or should be doing some work.
- The monthly income of the applicant person should be more than ₹ 10000.
- All important documents should be available with the applicant person.
- The applicant person must have a phone number and email ID.
- To take a loan, the person must also have a smartphone.
Documents to take loan from Tala Loan App
To take a loan from Tala Instant Loan application, you need some necessary documents because the loan is given to you through the application only after their verification. The list of those important documents is as follows.
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving license
- Rent agreement
How to download Tala app?
Tala application is available on Google Play Store. Therefore you can download it from there. Below you have been told the method of downloading the Tala app.
- First of all you have to open Google Play Store.
- Now you have to click on the search box given above and write Tala App and search.
- Now the lock app will appear on your screen.
- Now you will see the Install button in the green colored box, click on it.
- Now you have to sit quietly because the application will be installed within a short time.
How to take loan from Tala app
To get a loan from Tala Instant Loan application, you first have to go to Google Play Store. And from there, you have to search for this application and install it on your device by pressing the install button and after that, open the application and follow some necessary procedures, which are mentioned below.
- First of all open Tala application and sign up.
- To create an account, you have to enter the mobile number and then enter SEND OTP.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the phone number you entered. It will either be automatically fetched by the application or you can go to the message box and see the OTP, type it in the specified place and click on the Verify button.
- After verification of OTP, you will get options of different types of languages. Among them you have to select your preferred language and press the Next button.
- Now you will have come to the interface of the lock application. There you will be seeing different types of loan amounts ranging from Rs 1000 to Rs 10000. You have to click on the loan you want to get.
- Now you have to select the interest rate for the loan, loan repayment time etc. from the application.
- Now you have to upload the KYC documents like Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Now you have to wait for a while. After waiting for some time, you will see a message on your screen whether you are eligible to get the loan or not.
- If you are eligible to get the loan then you have to click on the Continue button shown below.
- Now you will see the Add Bank Account section on your screen, under that you have to fill your bank information. Such as your bank account name, bank account number, IFSC code etc.
- After filling all the information you have to press the submit button. Now a message will appear on your screen that the loan amount will be transferred to your account within some time.
After half an hour you have to check your bank account, there you will have received the money sent through Tala Loan application.
Tala App Personal Loan Video
Repayment On Tala Loan App
If you have taken a loan from Tala Loan Application and want to repay it, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to open the application in your device.
- After opening the Tala application, you will see the Make a Payment option on the home page, click on it.
- Now you have to enter the amount you are asked to pay in the box visible on the screen.
- Now you have to press the submit payment button.
Now you will get different types of options to make payment. You can make payment using any of those options.
Tala Loan Application Interest Rate
Through this application, you can get a loan ranging from ₹ 1000 to ₹ 10000 at an annual interest rate ranging from 8.9% to -36% and you can pay it in monthly EMI.
Below it has been explained to you through an example what is the interest rate for Tala loan application.
|Rate of Interest
If a person pays ₹ 1000, processing fee of ₹ 150, GST of ₹ 27 and interest of ₹ 89 for 90 days, then putting everything together, he will have to pay ₹ 1266 after 90 days.
Note: You have to keep in mind that the processing fee, time period and interest rate may vary depending on the customer’s profile. For this, before you apply for a loan, you must read the terms and conditions.
Time limit for depositing loan taken through Tala Loan App
When a customer takes a loan through Tala application, he is given time ranging from 30 days to 90 days to repay the loan and during this time he has to repay the entire loan. You can get a maximum loan of up to ₹ 10000 on the application.
However, when you apply for a loan for the first time on the application, you will be given a loan of less rupees and as you keep paying your loan on time, the loan amount will be increased.
How much loan can I take from Tala App?
For the first time, a customer can take a loan up to ₹ 1000 through Tala application. Which is quite less, but if the customer pays the loan amount on time, then in future he is entitled to get a maximum loan of up to ₹ 10000.
According to Tala application, such customers who pay the loan payment on time can double the loan limit within 1 month.
Where can Tala Loan be used?
A person can use the loan obtained from Tala Loan App anywhere as per his need. For example, he can use the money received from the loan app to start a small business. Apart from this, money can be used in case of emergency.
One can use the money to pay various types of bills. Can use the money to buy essential items. One can use the money received from the loan app for tuition fees or other needs. Apart from this, he can also use the money to pay for other loan applications.
Is lock application safe or not
The Tala application is operated by DMI Finance Private Limited and Apollo Finvest India Limited, both of which are recognized by the Reserve Bank of India and NBFCs.
You can also trust Tala application because this application is working in the finance sector not only in India but also in other countries of the world. Therefore this application is completely safe and you can trust the application.
Tala Loan App Customer Care Number
If you are facing any kind of problem while taking loan on Tala application or you are stuck somewhere, then you can contact the Tala Loan App helpline number, or you can also contact the email ID. can do. Below we have given the helpline number and email ID.
- Tala Customer Number: 21991
- Email ID: Hello@Tala.Co.In
- How to Take Loan From Small Loan App?
- Navi App Personal Loan Apply Online 2024
- What is Home Loan And How to Get it
- बैंक अकाउंट में कौन सा मोबाइल नंबर लिंक है कैसे पता करें
FAQs: Tala App Personal Loan Apply Online 2024
How to check Tala Loan balance?
Open the Tala application and click on the View Details option.
Where to make Tala Loan payment?
You can make payment by going to the repayment option on Tala Loan App.
What is the maximum loan that can be taken from Tala App?
You can easily take a maximum loan of Rs 10,000 from Tala Loan App.
Is Tala Loan App safe?
Yes, Tala App is 100% secure loan app.
What will happen if Tala App loan is not repaid?
Penalty will be imposed and legal action may also be taken.